Data and Outcomes
During the 2016 – 2017 school year, m2SE programs:
- Facilitated 11,000+ hours of STEM programming/’time on task’ for school students
- Engaged over 150 volunteers (teachers, college students and business professionals engagements in STEM programming
- Distributed 3,200+ student kits and teacher materials for STEM activities (mousetrap cars, hydraulic robot arms, toothpick bridges, Lego robot kits, science fair materials, etc.)
- Provided recognition and encouragement for students through the m2SE annual City Wide Competition, and through our support of the ACS Poster Contest, Academic Bowl, and UC/NTA/FLL Robotics Contest.
- Facilitated over 2,200 hours/’time on task’ for student teams and teachers through annual robotics project and competition
- Provided over 2,000 hours of STEM programming/’time on task’ in summer programs
- Provided 6 scholarships, in partnership with Miami University, that allowed high school students to attend Miami University’s Summer Scholars program.